James turns 4 ♥

baby

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Introducing Ava

Last weekend my mom, James and myself set out to meet the newest member of our family, Ava. It is about a 5 hour drive but with a 3 year old it took us about 6 1/2 hours which was ok with me because I definitely did not mind the stretch breaks. Tim and Michelle took us to some places around where they live. We saw the JFK museum which was pretty cool, we also went the The Gaylord hotel , that, to say the least was very very nice. We also went to watch Adam in a basketball scrimmage and took James to a really nice park. The best part of it all was spending time with my family. It is always good to see my brother, his wife and the kids. Adam is getting ready to finish high school and go off to college. Missy is growing into a beautiful young lady and Ava well she is a sweet pea. Still so little,tiny. She is a blessing that was unexpected but very welcomed. The time went by too fast and I cant wait to go back. Thank you mom for letting James and I tag along and thank you Tim, Michelle and kids for letting us invade your space for a few days. =0)