James turns 4 ♥

baby

Monday, July 27, 2009


This weekend started off with a celebration and then ended with sadness.
We celebrated James' 3rd birthday on Saturday. It was small but very nice. He got so many gifts....alot of clothes and alot of toys. We had pizza, cake (I forgot to serve the ice cream)oops...then opened the gifts. He is already asking me about his next birthday! I still cant believe that he is three years old. He really enjoyed blowing out the candles and I am really amazed that when we were singing him Happy Birthday, that he understood why we were doing it. This is one of the times that I am glad we have just one child because I don't think I can handle another child getting older.

On a more serious note. My grandmother, who I have called Mo my whole life, passed away yesterday. She was 90 years old. I was lucky enough to get a picture of her and James together a while back....


This is the most recent picture I have of her....May 2009. 90 years old

No comments: