James turns 4 ♥

baby

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What is my destiny

I sometimes wonder what my purpose in life is. I guess with having a recent death in my family and also going thru the death of my brother, a lot of questions come into mind. Why are we born? What is the reason that God has created life when He just takes it away? Why would He put us thru the heartache and tears? I know that everyone on this earth with make the journey to death but why? It gives me peace in my heart to know that one day we will all be together again. But that doesn't make the grieving process any easier. Some people celebrate a death because they have made their way to Heaven and no longer have to suffer in this world but I cant see the point in celebrating when our hearts have broken because of the loss of a loved one. I cant imagine what it feels like to pass on. It must the greatest experience that one will ever go thru. Not only the final journey but the most important one. When we die, our body's are just the shell that held our souls. What is the reason that life is created to just be taken away? why do we worry about money, worry about illness, worry about appearance when it will all be taken away? I don't now if I will ever get the answers to these questions but in the end when I dig deep into my heart, I know that no matter what, we all will one day be reunited as family. We will walk the streets of Heaven and live on, not thru our bodies but thru or souls.

No comments: