James turns 4 ♥

baby

Friday, July 24, 2009

Where did all the time go??

Tomorrow my baby is turning 3 years old and I cant believe how fast the time has gone. it feels like just yesterday he was cradled in my arms with his new baby smell. Now he is an independent little boy that doesn't smell like a baby anymore(to say the least). I am so grateful that I have had so much time with him and I am honored to be a mom. It has been the hardest thing that I have ever had to do in my life and that says alot since I have been through so much. I love him like there is no tomorrow. I love him with out ends. I love him and I would give my life for him in a heartbeat. I pray that God give us many many years together. Today is the last day of his second year of life...

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Awwww I know how you feel time goes by so fast just cherish every moment you can with him..Welcome to 3 years old James have a happy birthday sweet boy