James turns 4 ♥

baby

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Business and pleasure

Joe broke his shoe on the way to breakfast...Luckily he had an extra pair...lol



So early this morning... I mean early like 3am early. Joe, James and myself woke up because we needed to head over to Houston. My honey had a business trip to attend to so I thought I would tag along. For the most part, it was fun expect for 3 am part. I took James to the pool but I didnt get to take any pictures because I was afraid to get my camera wet. I really really wanted to take pictures of him splashing around in the pool but I dont think Joe wants to spend anymore money on my camera. Joe got a room for the day for James and I so we could sleep and relax or take a shower. Anyway, we had lunch, took lots of pictures while Joe was in his business meeting and came home. I am sooooo sleepy but I needed to get my Internet thing done then I would be able to catch up on my beauty sleep. ;)

No comments: