James turns 4 ♥

baby

Friday, July 17, 2009

I guess I'm a pirate now...arrgh!

Today I had a full day of running errands and also trying to keep my house clean for the weekend. I woke up early and was out the door by 715am and had finally gotten home about 2 pm or so. I didn't realize it but I only had one earring on. I was getting ready to take another shower so I could feel refreshed and when I was taking off my jewelry, I only had one earring. I looked at myself in the mirror and I instantly thought I looked like a pirate because the one earring I was wearing was a hoop..a big one. Lol! I don't know what happened to the other one, it must have fallen off somewhere...gosh doggit and I really like those earrings. Shiver me tender...IDK is that pirate language?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you're such a dork.