James turns 4 ♥

baby

Friday, July 31, 2009

Gotta pick my battles


Just the other day James and I had an outing to one of his favorite places...Chuck E.Cheese. He played awhile, ate and of course played games. To get him to leave is such a battle so I always have to bribe him. I promised him a lollipop if we could leave (I guess you know who wears the pants). Anyway, I should have been more specific. He saw this huge lollipop in the glass case where we turn the tickets in for a prize. I rarely allow James to eat candy and when he does it is for getting a haircut or going to the doctor and that is about it. So he picked THIS lollipop! Needless to say, we was quiet on the way home but once the sugar rush kicked in..WOW! Then he had the sugar crash and passed out. I thought he was making the cutest faces so I had to take a few snapshots.


No comments: