James turns 4 ♥

baby

Thursday, July 16, 2009

This is NOT a toy




I needed to get a few things from the store earlier today...well actually one thing from the store but came out with several. Anyway, James kept bugging me for a toy and I (as always) gave in. So we were walking down the toy isle and he could not decide which he wanted. I told him that I needed to get my stuff then we would come back to the toys. We never made it back because he picked this skeleton that is meant to be a Halloween decoration. I cant believe he wanted this as a toy. I guess it is good because I know he isn't afraid of scary looking things but a skeleton? I told him that this is not a toy but he did not want anything else. I guess he is gonna love Halloween as his favorite holiday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey! Now whats wrong with Halloween as a favorite holiday? Huh? -winks- If I ever have a baby, you know what color of clothes and furniture he/she is gonna have. -smiles-