James turns 4 ♥

baby

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A nervous wreck!

Well I have to start off first by saying that Miss Rihanna has been reunited with her mom. I was sad to let her go because I have become attached to her but who can come between the bond of a mother and her child?
Second...I have an interview tomorrow with JPMorgan Chase. I really and truly wasn't expecting to go back to work this soon and did not expect for them to respond to my application. I am so nervous about leaving my baby. The good thing is I know he will be in good hands with my mother in law but I know I am going to miss him so much. He and I are together all the time. I guess going back to work is good because it will supplement our income but at the same time, I dont know if it is really worth it. The commute is a 30 minute drive one way and I will have traffic to deal with since it is way on the other side of town from where I live. I know what to expect with this job because I was employed with this same company for 5 years before I quit to stay home with James. Uhhhhh! What to do? What to do? My interview is tomorrow so I am going to show up and if I get a job offer with a pay that can lure me in, I might just become a working mom. I know that Joe is really happy about this...but surely he cant expect for me to do ALL the housework if and when I start to work. Hmmm...this will be my excuse to not make breakfast and dinner for him every night. Oh and the shift is from 2pm- 11pm. So that is another thing I have to think about. I will also have to work on Saturdays and I did that for a long time, 10 years, first when I worked for SWB and then with Chase. I dont know what to do...I will leave it in God's hands.

No comments: