James turns 4 ♥

baby

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Almost 100% settled in...

I dont know how we did it...but we did it. Finally after packing, painting, cleaning, moving unpacking, we are almost completely unpacked. I have about 4 more boxes to go and I will be done. I have never been so tired in all my 32 years of life. It is hard for me to get used to all the room we have. We went from a 2 bedroom, 1 and a half bathroom townhome, to a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home. James is adjusting well. The first few nights he kept telling me that he wanted to go home...that broke my heart. So the day I needed to turn in the keys, I took him to see the townhome one last time. I wanted him to understand that we no longer had any of our belongings there. I showed him his room, took him to his bathroom... all empty. Now he is telling me, mama this is my new house? One of the things that I am really grateful for is that we can literally walk across the street and we are at the park, we also have an elementary school around the corner (not that I am ready for him to go to school yet). I will be posting pics soon of our new place so stay tuned.

No comments: