James turns 4 ♥

baby

Monday, August 24, 2009

Who ever said it is easy...is CRAZY!


Well I have been taking care of my niece Rihanna now for about a week and a half. So with James and Rihanna under the same house it is defiantly a challenge. The easy part is that they keep one another company until they start to fight over a toy. I am usually being a referee and it is hard to make toddlers understand that they need to share. They love each other very much because they dont want to be apart but when they are together it is like Pay-per-View boxing. Rihanna is such a princess, always wanting to wear dresses and carry her baby and purse, while James is all boy. He is rough and tough. They are opposites but the same. Both wanting my undivided attention but also both wanting to be independent. I treat them the exact same not only to prevent one feeling singled out but also because I love them both very much. At this exact moment, James is honking his LOUD horn on his tricycle and Rihanna is singing at the top of her lungs. lol! I enjoy having a little girl in the house now I am not out numbered.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Those are great pictures...LOL I can imagine you sitting there typing trying to block out all the noise I know about the singing at the top of the lungs Ayden does it everyday...SOOOO does it make you want to try for a little girl now?????lol