James turns 4 ♥

baby

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Plus one makes four...




We have loving welcomed Rihanna into our home this past weekend, temporarily becoming her "foster family". She is James' cousin and since her mom is having a difficult time in her life right now, we offered to take care her. I love her as if she were my own. Surprisingly, she has adapted very well. James on the other hand is used to being the only one with all the attention and I think is having a harder time with this change. I will admit that having two toddlers under the same roof is a challenge, but God doesn't give us anything we cant handle. I have always wonder what it feels like to have a daughter and now I know. Instead of having Spider man shirts and batman pjs, I have dresses and pink tee shirts. =0) Although she will not be with us forever, I will love her just as much as I love James. They have one another to keep each other company but at times, they do get into their little spats. Other than trying to get them on the same sleep schedule, it has been a breeze.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Georgana that is so sweet of you for doing that what a blessing for Rihanna to be part of your family even if it's for a short time...