James turns 4 ♥

baby

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Not just frogs and snails and puppy dog tails...


My son is ALL boy. He loves to play outside, loves to look at bugs...not touch them but look. He is rough and tough just like any other boy. he sweats, gets his hands dirty and at 3 years old already has a scar on one of his knees. But he has a sweet side that can melt my heart. This past weekend he was outside helping his dad fix the backyard fence when he walks in with a purple flower that was growing on the other side of the fence. I was in the kitchen and he had it hiding behind his back. He asked me, "mom, do you like pretty flowers". I answered "yes, baby. I love pretty flowers". he pulled out this flower and handed to me. he had the biggest smile on his face. There is nothing in the world at that very moment that could have taken my breath away like he did.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

PRICELESS JUST PRICELESS