James turns 4 ♥

baby

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Buddy the Dog


We have added another member to our family... a dog named Buddy. We got him off of craigslist...he was supposed to be a Labrador.well that is what the ad said and the way the picture was taken, he sure did look like it. So we went to pick him up and when we parked, all we could hear was this very loud bark. I thought this dog was gonna be a meanie. Well when we walked up, this dog was a little chicken! He ran across the other side of the yard and when we tried to get him in the kennel, he was shaking. We finally got him home and he just ran out of the kennel and started peeing on everything. He is a shepard mix and still a puppy. He is really a good dog and starting to bark at people that he sees instead of just running away. James and him seem to get along great but me being the mother hen that I am, I am always on my guard when they are near one another. Buddy is technically Joe's dog so I will have no part in feeding him or picking up his poopy. I like dogs just not big dogs.

No comments: